13 September 2013

Our Maternity Photo Shoot

It's almost time for this baby to get here! I'm 36 weeks and I can't even believe I'm only 1 week away from term...the due date of October 11th is fast approaching (eeek!). We have been in overdrive the last few weeks getting our renovations done (pics to come!), getting the nursery ready (more pics to come!), celebrating my baby shower (I have the most wonderful people in my life!), working full-time AND waddling around with this giant belly. It's getting real folks....Huck's coming.

One of the things I really wanted to splurge on with this pregnancy was a photo shoot to capture this crazy/incredible/awesome/difficult time in our lives. We chose local photographer Sunny S-H for the job and boy did she deliver...I love how they turned out and I can't wait to look back on these over the years and remember this special time. Thanks so much Sunny!











Navy Maxi Dress: RP by Rachel Pally
Cobalt Flats: Browns
Necklaces: Etsy and Silver Lotus

Despite the 33+ heat that evening, Sunny was able to make everyone comfy and get that vintage-y, outdoors-y vibe I really wanted. The family photo at the end is my fave - the pups look so cute! If you're looking to capture a special family moment, be sure to give Sunny a call. She'll be shooting Huck's newborn shots and I can't wait to see him laying in little buckets and baskets :)

Have a lovely weekend friends!



2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore