19 December 2012

Chambray for Spring


Friends...it's confession time.

As much as I love the coziness of winter - I'm already thinking about new spring styles. I love that first trickle of pieces that start to appear on websites and in-stores in January. I find it really refreshing to have the warm weather to look forward to.

Have you seen E-Shakti's Resort/Pre-Spring Collection? They've released a number of new items this week and the spring palette is great; a nice mix of muted corals, soft mustards and vivid cobalts and emeralds. But the one thing that really stood out to me is the abundance of chambray - as a denim lover this makes me SO HAPPY! You really can mix and match this wonder fabric with any colour or accessories of your choosing. Plus I love the extra structure that it offers.  E-Shakti has so many adorable chambray dresses to choose from in this collection  - all available in regular and custom sizing from 0-36W. Awesome.















Are you ready to get excited for spring styles or are you staying focused on what's happening now?

PS: In case you're wondering, I haven't actually ordered from E-Shakti before, but they are in the process of sending me a dress to try out...so I promise to share my experiences with them and a fit review when it arrives!




1 comment:

  1. Those are all such cute dresses. I am admittedly a huge fan of denim/chambray as well. Look forward to hearing how they fit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore