02 September 2012

Our 1st Anniversary!

One year ago today....


We said 'I do'! 

For our 1st anniversary, we got all dolled up....


....to enjoy the Fort Garry Hotel's Grand Brunch (you gotta love a man who doesn't blink twice when you load your plate with 5 desserts!) and reflect on a year of ups and downs, highs and lows and an even stronger relationship for making it through everything. We renovated our bathroom, added Henry to our family, I changed jobs, we took our honeymoon in the Florida Keys, lost a beloved family member, bought another rental property that we renovated and rented in 36 days....whew! I get tired just thinking about it all. 

I'm so glad I have Jack to go through this journey called life. 


Pretty flowers to mark the occasion...


And here's a peek at what I wore for our brunch....




Graceful Nomad necklace - Stella & Dot (shop here)
bronze flats - Coach (picked up on sale at Winners)

ASOS Curve is having an amazing sale and I picked up a few basic dresses like this one (only $26 plus free shipping!) to pair with tights and cardi's all winter long!

Hope you have an amazing long weekend friends! What are you doing to usher in the fall season?




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't believe it's been a year already, time sure does fly by :) Here's to many more dessert filled years together - Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! We have fond memories of your special day {smile}.
    xoNat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore