27 February 2012

New Items in Shop my Closet!

Just a quick hello to say have a fab week friends and let you know that I've added a few more items to shop my closet - check them all out here!


Faryl Robin Black and Cream Peep Toe Kitten Heels - Size 11


Aldo Black Leather Pointy Toe Flat - Size 11


J. Crew 100% Cashmere Cardigan Size XL in Heather Spearmint


Gap White Cotton Tunic - Size XL


Paige Premium Denim Robertson Jeans in Size 32


Dessy Dutchess Satin Pleated Ballet Flats Size 11 in Oyster


Don't forget Winnipeggers - I offer free local pick-up! Have a fantastic week and I'll talk to you all soon!




2 comments:

  1. Oh how I do wish I wore size 11 shoes. Those flats are amazing Lenore!!! Hope you're doing well dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes at the top! Alas I only wear a size 6.5-7 lol. Love the blog! Keep up the cuteness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore