16 January 2012

Style Peek: striped t + black cardi + skinny jeans


How was your weekend? Besides being busy with dinners (Splurge on Friday and family on Saturday), Jack was sick sick sick! I keep feeling like I'm getting it but never do, so we just kept it pretty low key for the rest of the time. I recently added a third yoga class to my weekly schedule, on Sunday afternoons, and it's been a great way to finish off the weekend and keep my back feeling strong!

This casual striped T was another holiday sale purchase from the Gap, only 6 bucks! Striped T's have really become my favourite kind of basic T. With a simple cardi, skinny jeans and a cute piece of jewelly - they really can go from weekend to office. We've settled into a bit of a deep freeze here in Winnipeg so layers are a huge must!





striped T - Gap (shop)
black cardigan - Gap (shop similar)
black leather flats - Aldo (shop similar)

How was your weekend? Hope it was fun!



5 comments:

  1. you look fabulous! those jeans look so great on you! I'm a huge fan of gaps tshirts, the more the merrier! sorry to hear that Jake was so sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A large chunk of my wardrobe comes from the Gap - they have such easy pieces to wear in lots of different ways. Luckily for me I was only in winnipeg for the summer and fall, I missed out on winter but Ottawa is still pretty chilly. I am all about layering to keep warm too at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame we don't have GAP in Belgium :(

    Looking lovely as always

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I'm new to your blog. Found you on Twitter somehow.

    I think I have that same cardigan in red! Also layered up today for the Winnipeg winter that finally hit.

    RE: weekend dinners... My hubby and I met another couple at Segovia Saturday night. My first time! Man, that place fills up quickly.

    P.S. I used to live in an apartment on River that looked exactly like that corner where you take your fashion pix. Love that style of architecture!

    ~ Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Lenore! You look amazing in those skinny jeans look! Hope you're doing well dear ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore