27 September 2011

Wedding Pics Sneak Peek!

They're here! A sneak peek at least...of our wedding photos. How amazing to have these memories to look at time and time again throughout the years of our marriage. It was such a special day, I wish I could have made it longer to relish every moment and spend quality time with every guest! I can't wait to see the rest - especially the photo booth pics of everyone!! For now, here's a little look at our day.

A huge hug and thank you to our photographer Leah Bima for doing such a great job of capturing the soft, rustic, vintage feel of the wedding (plus our happiness!).




 





 


all images via Leah Bima Photography

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day friends!



11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! Love your man's hat and tie. Your outfit is perfect :) cannot wait to see more..that hay-wall makes me homesick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!


    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love- So sweet- all of them- I want to see MORE!!

    You look absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the short dress and cardigan combo - you look like YOU... and a bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee! These are so cute!! I love everything about the style of your wedding. You look stunning. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous photos of beautiful subjects! Your day must have been so wonderful- congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look beautiful, Lenore. The photos and styling have such a vintage feel I seriously thought I could have been looking at some shots taken 50 years ago...awesome! Love the green you guys co-ordinated each other with...one of my favourite colours. LOVE the old metal signs on the barn too, how cool. Must be lovely to see all your hard work pulled together to create not only an awesome day but wonderful photos you'll cherish forever :)

    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful and so happy! i love the colors and all the personal touches- what a beautiful setting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look BEAUTIFUL Lenore! And I absolutely love your dress! Can't wait to see more pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore