02 August 2011

Lather in Style at Home Magazine!


It's here!! My round-up of favourite Winnipeg home decor and design shops (humble opinion of course...) and other goodies is live in the September issue of Style at Home magazine. I just received my digital copy and I couldn't be more thrilled! I love babbling on about how much I love Winnipeg and I'm a longtime subscriber and fan of the magazine. It's a match made in design heaven.

Style at Home contacted me after they saw my Winnipeg City Guide in Design*Sponge and asked if I'd do a Shops, Etc. page for Style at Home. Would I??? I think they could hear my squeals over email. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to jinx it...but here's a fun fact - I did all the photography myself!

You can read the full digital version of the September issue here and check out Style at Home's website here.

Be sure to let me know what you think friends!

Hey locals - do we share faves or would you have picked other great Winnipeg shops?


11 comments:

  1. Congrats Lenore!!!! Yippee. I know we celebrated this special occasion a few weeks back during our meet-up, but now that it's finally in print, I can't help but celebrate with you again.
    Wonderfully done ;) xoxo amy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity! I love For Space's Sake and Stella's, but why have I never been to This Old House?! This weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenore, that's awesome!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, this is amazing! Congrats, congrats, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! So proud, so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, Lenore! :) Bravo on the feature in Style At Home ... What a huge thing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lenore. Your creativity is inspirational so it's no wonder they asked you to write for them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Lenore! I am so happy for you! You go girl! Have a wonderful week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so wonderful Lenore ~ congratulations! Looking forward to picking up my hard compy when it's released :-)
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore