02 June 2011

Agency Style Peek: Hello Sunshine!

 Hiya! Hope you're all having a good day! When graphic designer Lorraine walked past my offic this morning, all I could see was a cheerful splash of bright yellow - would you believe she claims to look this chic because it's LAUNDRY DAY? Ahem. Really??

Some people just got it.



Shirt - 725 by Walmart
Shoes - Bronx from Winners

Aren't those shoes adorable? Lorraine bought them one size too big because she just HAD to have them. Now that's true fashion love.

Have an awesome day friends!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I looked that chic on laundry day! :) I adore her earrings--so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore