12 April 2011

Etsy Love: Stella Bella Boutique


Lately I've been browsing the Etsy jewellery section quite a bit, looking for pretty spring baubles to add something fresh to my wardrobe. My most recent arrivals come from the lovely shop Stella Bella Boutique. I love the romantic whimsical pieces she carries, at super affordable price points.

I ordered these delicate white filigree-style earrings (which I'm wearing today!) ...


And this bronze necklace with a small feather and baby blue rose pendant. She even made the chain extra long for me, just as I like it!


Have you picked up any new jewellery for spring friends? What trend are you feeling?

Hope you have an amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. wow beautiful earrings! thanks for the shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's summer here in the philippines so my choice of accessories are wood-y and natural tones :) a bit oriental, too, i must say :) Enjoy shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are so dreamy:) I love them and Im off to check out that shop right now:) Happy day, darling
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a charming necklace GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore