09 June 2010

A Closet Full of Bedding

Anthropologie continues to woo me over email with their gorgeous e-blasts...

Not only do I love their clothes (as you know).  I also swoon over their housewares.

Since the tax man sent me an evil letter yesterday demanding money for my innocent error (darn you TFSAs!) ...I am going to bury my head in the sand for a moment and choose to think about fabrics instead.

The topic du jour is beautiful patterned fabric and they a cool new feature that allows you to mix and match bedding.  I chose this antique style grey and cream patterned sheets with the dove grey textured rosette duvet cover.

{Images from Anthropologie}

How amazing would it be to have a whole wardrobe of bedding you could switch out on a whim?

An expensive idea but one that fills my daydreams today...

Written with love,
Lenore

3 comments:

  1. I would love bedding you could switch on a whim...but until I win the lottery...because bedding is so expensive...I will settle with switching back and forth between my two duvet covers and three sets of bedding. But...check out my latest blog...about....reading Yay! http://rightnowread.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That textured grey cover will be in my dreams tonight... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, the grey one is dreamy. I adore it. I wish my budget adored it just as much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore