29 April 2010

Things I covet

I absolutely love everything that Anthropologie does, from clothes to jewellery to housewares.  Sadly, the nearest store is provinces away.

I've ordered their clothes online, but it's can be a crap shoot with the sizing.  Which is why I am so excited for my trip to Florida!  My other half has lovingly agreed to occupy himself while I do a touch of shopping at my favourite place.

These are the items I've been coveting and hope to find among the racks...


The perfect not-so-basic tee, I love the embellishment detail and soft draping!


What a glorious colour!  A great summer dress for the office to keep cool as the temperature rises.

{All pics from Anthropologie}

This fab necklace would look lovely next to the shirt or the dress!

Wish me luck!

Written with love,
 Lenore

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lenore! Thank you for checking out my blog, and, yes, without a doubt, having you as my new reader does soften the blow of the HTML debacle!

    I love all things Anthropologie, too. You'll look beautiful in the yellow dress. Good luck, and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet, thank you so much! I'll keep you posted on how the shopping trip to Florida goes!

    Darn HTML, I feel for you. I know you will build things back up though.

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with that dark yellow dress... glorious color indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love reading all your comments! If you have a specific question, please email me at lhume1@mts.net. XO Lenore